The personal data that we may collect directly from the data subject through www.forosella.com will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activity owned by FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE?
Identity of the data controller: FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA
Address: Menéndez Pelayo, 2 – 6th Floor Left – 28009 Madrid
Phone: +34 910 011 411
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Contact data: postal address, email, mobile phone number, ID card (DNI).
- Navigation data: IP address, type and identification of the device, browser type, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS IS THIS DATA PROCESSED?
We process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
- User consent regarding contact, subscription to content, and the sending of commercial communications via email, cookies, or messaging systems.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller in protecting users of the FORO SELLA website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING?
On this website, there may be different forms. In each of them, the information collected will be used as follows:
- Contact Form: In the forms for inquiries, suggestions, or professional contact, the email address will be used to respond to inquiries and send the information requested by the user through the website.
HOW LONG WILL PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED?
The personal data provided will be retained for the shortest time possible, taking into account the reasons for data processing and the legal obligations to retain data for a specific period, such as labor, tax, or fraud prevention legislation that requires the retention of personal data for a specified period or until the data subject withdraws consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations, which implies that it will be blocked and only available at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, or the competent Public Authorities for the statute of limitations of any actions that may arise. After this period, it will be completely deleted.
- Customer data: The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the customer. In any case, it will be kept to the minimum necessary and may be maintained for:
- 4 years: 66 and following of the General Tax Law (accounting books, etc.).
- 5 years: Article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without a special statute of limitations).
- 6 years: Article 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices, etc.).
- 10 years: Article 25 of the Money Laundering Prevention and Terrorism Financing Act. Subscriber or registration data: From when the user gives their consent until the user withdraws it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation from FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request rectification or erasure of personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you believe your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. To exercise these rights, you can write to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms can also be submitted in person or sent by mail to the contact addresses of the data controller indicated above.
If you act through legal representation, you must also provide a photocopy of your ID or an equivalent document that proves your identity and is considered valid in law, in those cases where the data controller has doubts about your identity.
NOTIFICATION AND BREACH DECLARATION
FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA assumes appropriate security measures according to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in data processing and the nature of personal information. However, if FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA determines that the personal data it processes has been misused, exposed due to a security breach, or acquired improperly by a third party, FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA will take immediate action in accordance with the GDPR and the competent data protection authorities.
WHO WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED WITH?
To carry out certain tasks that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA may share data with various external service providers, such as web development and maintenance companies, hosting services, payment processing, order processing, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution companies, as well as courier and transportation companies, so they can perform business functions on behalf of FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA.
All of them will have signed a service contract that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy as is applied to processing on this website, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA commits to the use and processing of user personal data, respecting their confidentiality, according to the purpose of the data; as well as to comply with the obligation to keep them and take all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet or, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA will ensure that anyone authorized by FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA to process client data (including its personnel, collaborators, and service providers) is under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether contractual or legal).
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit, and you exempt FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them up to date.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
FORO INDUSTRIA Y ENERGÍA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, it will announce the changes on this page with reasonable notice before they take effect.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
If you need additional information about data protection, you can send an email to email@example.com, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a communication to Menéndez Pelayo, 2 – 6th Floor Left, 28009 Madrid. Depending on the type of relationship you have with our entity and the processing of personal data we perform, we will provide you with additional information as appropriate.